Monday, November 18, 2013

Sephora Friends and Family Sale Haul


I definitely took advantage to the Friends and Family sale this year and bought some products that I wanted to try out for some time now. This was also a chance for me to restock on some me my holy grail items.

First on the list is the Fresh Sugar Stars Mini Lip Collection:
This will make a great stocking stuffer since you get 8 lip balms for only $65. Or you can give it as a gift for Christmas as it's already nicely packaged for the holiday. The lucky person gets to try out the different lip balms that Fresh has. But for me, I'll be keeping some and giving some to my little sister since this is my holy grail lip item.

Next up, the Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Best-Seller.
This item was only $19 and is only for a limited time for the holidays. This comes with a pure maracuja oil, Amazonian clay blush in Thankful, and a LipSurgence in Energy. I got because I wanted to try out all three products.

I've heard great reviews about the Benefit Gimme Brow and wanted to try it out since my current brow tint from Étude House was out. I may have to exchange the color as it's kinda dark compared to my current hair color. I think would've worked out if I still had my dark brown hair color.



The Lancôme Energie De Vie was part of the Beauty Insider points gift for 100 points. It's a pretty decent size for a free gift considering that I get 15ml of products. This will be helpful when it gets colder and my skin is feeling dryer and this cream is definitely thick enough to provide moisture. But one downside is that there's a Chinese medicinal scent to the product. We'll see if I'll be able to put up with the scent.

This is my first time purchasing anything from Guerlain. I've been wanting to try out their meteorites for awhile and finally got a chance to purchase one. This one is in 01, Teint Rose. I plan to use this as a blush/highlighter. I definitely love the packaging.


Another Guerlain product I got was the Crazy Terracotta. I figured that with the pink in the bronzer, it won't be too brown or dark. This will be my first bronzer ever since I usually use only blushes. I love the packaging and it comes with a cute velvet sleeve with a hot pink lining. 


Last item is the Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One. The 2.5fl oz. is only available online. Since this is my holy grail scent, I figured getting the jumbo size would be worth it as I use this one so often. If you love rose scented perfumes, this is a really good one. It doesn't smell like the old lady rose scent at all and it isn't super strong scented, which is great for my sensitive nose. I've already gone through 3 bottles since I started using this in my Junior year in college.

Thanks for dropping by.

143
Annie






No comments:

Post a Comment