Sunday, September 8, 2013

Product Review: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack



This sleeping pack has become part of my holy grail item. I've gone through two bottles of these so far and I'm working on my third one. Also, it's a top rated product by most Asian magazine and by Elle Beauty in 2011.

As mentioned, the sleeping pack is a mask which you leave on overnight and wash off in the morning. It'll keep your skin hydrated throughout the night. As for the brightening properties mentioned on the packaging, I have yet to see occur.  But after using this, my face isn't puffy when I wake up in the morning and when I wash off the mask, my skin feels soft and smooth.  It's perfect for all skin type because it's a water based product and it's a gel consistency. The product does have a scent to it, but it's a refreshing one. 

I usually use this in alternation of every other day with my sheet masks.

How to use:
As part of my night routine, I first cleanse my face and after drying it, I use my whitening serums and night creams. Afterwards, I'll apply the sleeping mask gel with my fingers and gently spread the gel all over my face. 

The product will immediately start to absorb into my skin and the mask will be majorly dried within 10 minutes. There will be a slight moist feeling when you touch your face. Then I'm off to a good night's sleep. 

You can find this product in any cosmetics stores that carries Laneige. I got mine from Amore, a Korean cosmetics store.

To read more about the product and the ingredients, please refer to the link below:

http://www.laneige.com.sg/product/detail.jsp?prdtCd=214157002

143~
Annie

2 comments:

  1. I want to know more of your skincare & beauty secrets! Can you recommend some good eye creams & night creams for sensitive skin? I'd really appreciate it! :)

    TheShopaholic247

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) I'll try to update more on my skincare routine on this blog. Clinique is my go to line, I never have a problem using their products. I would say for eye cream: Clinique's All About Eyes Rich and Laneige's WATER BANK Water Bank Gel Cream that I always fall back on. The next eye cream I want to try is SK-II :)

    As for night creams, I'm still working on some, but will let you know in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete